Friday 24 May 2013

Develpoment work and time bace


after doimg my artist reshirch i whent on to doing my primary reshirch. I took some photographs of my journy home of some houses and buldings. This was because i whanted to look closly at the architectuer and the textures of the buldings and surfaces around me here are some of the photographs i took:






arter i did more artist reshirch (grafiti art) i manipulated my images on a computer to make them look in the style of grafiti.
here are the images:










After doing the above i began to develop some sampuls. I began to do some drowrings amd mark makeing using diffrent medias eg acrylic paint, inks, dyes, screen printing paints and finally the usage of bleach.
I began to experiment with differnt textures and techiniques to start my development prosess. I tryed to show haw my the inspration from my reshirch affected and changed in my development prosess. I tryed to make sure that my sampuls related to my reshirch to keep a consistant flow.I have taken some photos of my drowings  here are some of  my  sampuls  along side with my reshirch. 















Time bace


I got my meter of fabric nad began to print the textured background.I did this by useing r roller to spred the paint on the fabric . I used fusia red and a bould blue for the background. here are some images:












Then ustng my big screen i did a repeat pattern of my big print on the fabric.






I then placed my arch way stencels down and rollerd some paint over it to create the pattern.






last but not least i used the small screen to do another print. 






that was all thae printing out of the way and this is haw it looked.





i then died some fabric and made some arcn ways and cut them out.
i then had to nand stich them on this is  haw they looked.









i stiched on a piece of meatrial over the rallerde archways and hand stiched back in to the archways.













finally this is haw the final piece looked.









No comments:

Post a Comment